1. Store is obliged to issue the goods without defects and perform all services in accordance with the concluded agreement.
2. Goods are in accordance with the contract if, in particular, their conformity with the contract remains:
a) description, type, quantity, quality, completeness and functionality, and with respect to Goods with digital elements - also compatibility, interoperability and availability of updates;
b) suitability for the specific purpose for which it is needed by the Consumer, which the Consumer notified the Seller at the latest at the conclusion of the Sales Contract and which the Seller accepted.
3. In addition, the Goods, to be considered in conformity with the contract, must:
1) be suitable for the purposes for which Goods of this kind are usually used, taking into account applicable laws, technical standards or good practices;
2) appear in such quantity and have such characteristics, including durability and safety, and, with respect to Goods with digital elements, also functionality and compatibility, as are typical for Goods of this kind and which the Consumer may reasonably expect, taking into account the nature of the Goods,
3) be delivered with packaging, accessories and instructions that the Consumer may reasonably expect to be provided;
4) be of the same quality as the sample or design that the Store made available to the Consumer before the conclusion of the contract, and correspond to the description of such sample or design.
4. Shop shall not be liable for non-conformity of the Goods with the contract of sale if the Consumer, has been expressly informed that a specific feature of the Goods deviates from the requirements for conformity with the contract specified above and has accepted the lack of a specific feature of the Goods.
5. Shop shall be liable for non-compliance of the Goods with the contract resulting from improper installation of the Goods if:
a) it was carried out by the Store or under its responsibility;
b) improper installation carried out by the Consumer was due to errors in the instructions provided by the Seller or a third party (in the case of Goods with digital components).
6. In the event that the delivered Goods are found to be defective, the Customer may, at his choice, exercise his warranty rights, if a warranty has been granted, and his warranty rights from the Store. Warranty rights and warranty rights are independent of each other.
7. If the delivered product or provided services are found to be defective, the Customer may file a complaint and inform the Store about the observed irregularities, document the irregularities in order to verify the objections and indicate whether he or she demands repair, replacement of the Goods with new ones. A complaint can be submitted electronically or in writing to the address of the Store.
8. For contracts concluded with Consumers and Entrepreneurs with consumer rights, the Seller shall be liable under warranty and/or contractual liability for services rendered. It is excluded in relation to the Customer with other status.
9. Store will immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint, take a position on the complaint and inform the Customer of further proceedings. The Shop will immediately notify the complainant of the result of the complaint in writing or by e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the complaint.
10. In the first instance, the Consumer may request the Shop to repair or replace the Goods with new ones.
11. If the Store:
• refused to repair or replace the Goods, or failed to bring them into conformity with the contract;
• defect exists despite attempts to remove it;
• defect in the Goods is too significant for the Goods to be repaired;
• Store has stated to the Customer or the circumstances indicate that it will not be possible to bring the Goods into conformity with the contract within a reasonable time or without excessive cost.
In such a case, the customer may demand either a price reduction or cancellation of the contract.
12. Transport of advertised Products under warranty shall be at the expense of the Store through the shipping method indicated by the Store. The Store does not accept shipments sent back cash on delivery. In some cases, it is not necessary to send the advertised Product, and the Seller may stop at the inspection of photos provided by the Consumer or Entrepreneur of the consumer's entitlements, which will be informed to the Consumer upon receipt of the complaint.
13. If the choice to withdraw from the contract has been made, all payments made by the Customer, including delivery costs, will be returned to him immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date of informing the Customer about the positive processing of the complaint by the Store. Refund of payments made by payment card or electronic transfer shall be made to the bank account from which the payment was made, unless the Customer expressly submits before the refund another refund instruction that does not generate additional costs for him.
14. The claimed product should be delivered together with the Complaint Form to the address: Swojska 3a/5 Street, 60-592 Poznań.
15. The customer is obliged to check the condition of the packaging at the time of receipt of the shipment. If the package bears signs of damage, do not accept the shipment and in the presence of the courier draw up a damage protocol and immediately notify the Store of this fact.
16. Consideration of complaints about mechanical damage to the shipment caused during transport is possible only after the prior preparation and sending of a damage protocol signed by the recipient and the provider of the shipment to the address of the Store.
17. In the event of a dispute between the Store and the Customer as to the legitimacy of the refusal to consider a complaint, the Customer, being a Consumer, has the right to use out-of-court means of complaint processing and claim investigation. The customer may use mediation or amicable courts by providing the institution before which the proceedings will be held with an appropriate form - a request for mediation or a request for consideration of the case before an amicable court. A list of sample institutions with contact information is available at www.uokik.gov.pl. In addition, at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr the Consumer has access to the settlement of consumer disputes electronically through the EU online platform (ODR platform). Such right is not available to the Entrepreneur with consumer rights.
Complaint of goods form: Download