TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The online store operating at www.magdamatyja.com is operated by MAGDALENA MATYJA under the business name of MAGDALENA MATYJA, entered in the Central Register and Information on Business Activity of the Republic of Poland, maintained by the minister responsible for economy, with its registered office at ul. Swojska 3a/5, 60-592 Poznań, NIP: 9721293250, REGON: 381019702, hereinafter referred to as the "Seller".
Contact with the Seller can be obtained:
- by phone: +48 796 083 966 (the Store's working hours are 8 am - 4 pm on working days, the fee is the same as for a regular phone call, according to the tariff package of the service provider used by the Customer),
- using the e-mail address - email@example.com,
- using the contact form, located on the website.
§ 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The following meaning for words is established:
a. TERMS AND CONDITIONS - these rules and regulations,
b. CUSTOMER - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality but with legal capacity, who, under the terms of these Regulations, makes an Order in the Online Store,
c. ENTREPRENEUR WITH CONSUMER'S PRIVILEGES - a natural person with the status of an entrepreneur, entered in the CEIDG register, who makes an Order in the framework of his/her business activity, but without relation to the professional nature of this activity. This status applies only to customers with a place of delivery or registered office in Poland.
d. CONSUMER - Customer who is a natural person using the Online Store for the purpose not directly related to his/her business or professional activity,
e. GOOD, PRODUCT - a movable item, presented in the Online Store, to which the Sales Agreement applies,
f. AGREEMENT FOR SALE - a contract of sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Customer, using the website of the Store,
g. INTERNET STORE (SHOP) - Internet service available at www.magdamatyja.com, through which the Customer may place an Order,
h. ORDER - the Customer's declaration of will specifying unambiguously the type and quantity of Goods, aiming directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
2. The objective of the Store is to sell products currently in the assortment and to enable the Customer to place Orders for the offered products through the website. The use of this service is possible after registration and logging in of the Customer in the Store or through a properly completed Order form without logging in. The Store allows free browsing of the Store's product range on the product pages.
3. Sales are carried out via the Internet between the Customer as the buyer and the Store as the Seller.
4. Each Customer purchasing products offered by the Store is obliged to read the content of these Regulations
§ 2 TECHNICAL CONDITIONS FOR PLACING ORDERS
1. Technical requirements necessary to use the services of the Store:
a) Internet connection,
b) a properly configured browser,
c) a current, active and correctly configured e-mail account,
d) cookies and Java Script enabled
e) a program to read PDF files.
2. If the Customer uses hardware or software that does not meet the technical requirements specified above, the Store does not guarantee the correct functioning of the service and stipulates that this may adversely affect the quality and progress of the ordering procedure.
3. It is prohibited for the Customer to provide content of an unlawful nature, including in the reviews for the Products.
4. The Store ensures that all opinions about the Products offered in the Store come only from Customers who have purchased the Product in question. To this end, the Store will restrict access to the rating and feedback form for the Product only to Customers who have an active customer account within the Store and on which the purchase of a given Product has been registered in the Order history. Access to the rating form is also available to those Customers who have purchased the Product without registration. Such Customers receive a special link within the e-mail with confirmation of the Order, which allows access to the form for issuing opinions and ratings on a given Product.
5. A Customer may subscribe to the Store's newsletter, i.e. a periodic dispatch of information about the Store's products and services. In order to subscribe to the newsletter, the Customer enters his/her e-mail address in the newsletter form on the Store's website, at the same time confirming consent to the processing of his/her personal data for this purpose and directing promotional content to the provided e-mail. The newsletter can be unsubscribed from at any time, and for this purpose the Customer is asked to submit an unsubscribe statement via the Store's e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by selecting the unsubscribe link in the e-mail delivered with the newsletter.
6. Subscribing to the Store's newsletter, entitles the Customer to a discount of PLN 200 on the selected product. Precise information on when the above discount is available and the code to activate it will be sent in an e-mail confirming subscription to the Store's newsletter. In order to take advantage of it, the sent code should be entered in the appropriate field when placing an Order, which will result in the calculation of the final price and calculation of the discount.
§ 3 REGISTRATION
1. Registration in the Store is free of charge and optional.
2. Registration in the Store takes place on the basis of a properly completed registration form, in which the Customer provides the necessary identification data (name, surname), e-mail address and password; accepted, current Rules of the Store and a statement of consent to the processing of personal data to the extent necessary for the proper implementation of the Customer's Orders. Account registration can also be done by unchecking the appropriate box in the process of placing an Order. A message confirming the creation of an account will be sent to the Customer's e-mail address placed in the registration form. Upon receipt of the message confirming registration, a contract for account maintenance between the Customer and the Store is concluded.
3. After registration in the Store, logging in takes place using the data provided in the registration form or changed based on a subsequent request by the Customer.
4. In order to remove the Customer's account from the Store (termination of the contract), it is necessary to send an e-mail with a request to remove the account to the e-mail address: email@example.com with the identification data of the Customer currently registered in the Store. The above does not apply to situations in which the Store is in the process of processing an Order placed by the Customer. In such a case, the effect of termination of the contract will occur when the Order in question is processed.
5. The Store allows placing Orders without registering and logging in the Store. For this purpose, the Customer, each time in the process of placing an Order, is obliged to complete an electronic form by entering the data required by the Store necessary for its identification and the conclusion and execution of the Sales Contract (name and surname, electronic mail address (e-mail), telephone number - optionally, delivery address). The Customer is obliged to accept the current Terms and Conditions together with a statement of consent to process personal data for the purposes of the Order. Failure to register with the Store means that the Customer does not have a Customer account, which allows access to automatic tracking of the Order.
§ 4 ORDERS
1. Information about the available assortment in the Store constitutes an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
2. Customer, by placing an Order, makes an invitation to conclude a contract of sale of the ordered Products in the Store. The process of ordering a Product begins with the confirmation of the features of performance through the Product Page. Customer is informed about the expected time of execution of the Order, the availability of the product, the price and methods of payment, as well as possible delivery options. In order to deliver the product, Customer is required to provide his address data or verify it if he has previously registered an account. Before placing an order (by using the "Order and pay" button), Customer confirms that he/she has familiarized himself/herself with these Terms and Conditions, together with consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of the Order.
3. The confirmation of acceptance of the Order sent by the Store to the e-mail address provided by the Customer shall constitute a statement of acceptance of the invitation referred to above. If, before the confirmation of the Order (the "Order and pay" button), Customer terminates the use of the service in question and leaves the Store, the contract will not be concluded.
4. Customer purchasing as an entrepreneur, is obliged to provide Tax Identification Number when placing an Order, otherwise it is assumed that he buys as a Consumer.
5. Assessment whether Customer who is an entrepreneur entered in the CEIDG register has the status of an Entrepreneur with consumer rights is made by the Store in relation to the individual case and based on any statements made by Customer in the course of Ordering Products
6. In order to place an Order, the Customer is obliged to select, from among the available in the Store: the ordered products, the method of delivery, the method of payment and indicate the delivery address. The selection is made by: selecting a product and adding it to the shopping cart.
7. The Customer may select an unlimited number of products for the Order from among the quantity of a given Product available for Orders, and will receive a summary of the selected Products in the Shopping Cart after proceeding to the Cart. If the quantity of Products is limited, the Store will mark such information on the product page.
8. In the case of unavailability of the Products covered by the Order in the warehouse, at the Store's suppliers or for other reasons and inability to fulfill the Customer's Order, the Store will notify the Customer of this fact no later than within 14 (fourteen) days, counting from the date of placing the Order. In this case, the Customer has the right to decide whether he agrees to carry out the Order within the period proposed by the Store or withdraws from the contract. If it is not possible to carry out part of the Order as mentioned above, the Customer is informed about the status of the Order and decides how to carry it out. The Customer can choose between:
a) partial fulfillment - the Customer's choice of this option results in the fulfillment of the Order concerning only available Products;
b) cancellation of the entire Order (withdrawal).
In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Store will return to the Customer the amount paid as price. Notification will be sent to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer in the Order or registration form. If no decision is made within 7 (seven) days of notification, the Order will be cancelled in the part of the Products not available.
§ 5 PRICE OF PRODUCTS AND FORMS OF PAYMENT
1. The price listed next to each Product is binding at the time the Customer places an Order. The prices of the Goods displayed on the Store's website include VAT (if VAT is charged due to the place of delivery of the Goods) and do not include delivery costs. The price may include an individually calculated discount or rebate, assigned to the Customer in an automated manner - this information is provided in the summary of the Order.
2. Delivery of goods is carried out in the following variants offered in the Store:
a) via courier service (DPD),
b) via parcel machines InPost,
c) personal collection at the Store's premises.
Information on delivery costs is available in the ordering process before placing such Order.
3. Delivery costs will be included in the prices of the Products depending on the goods ordered and the Customer's choice of delivery method when placing the Order.
4. Seller shall make available to the Customer the following methods of payment for the Products:
a) Traditional transfer,
b) Electronic and credit card payments via Przelewy24.pl - payments are handled by PayPro Spółka Akcyjna with its registered seat in Poznan at ul. Pastelowa 8, 60-198 Poznań, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda, VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000347935, NIP number 7792369887, with a share capital of PLN 5,476,300.00, fully paid up, entered in the register of national payment institutions kept by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority under the number UKNF IP24/2014.
c) Electronic payments through the PayPal virtual wallet system - payment processing is carried out by PAYPAL POLSKA SPÓŁKA Z O.O. KRS: 0000289372, NIP: 5252406419, REGON 14110822500000 with registered office: 53 Emili Plater Street, 00-113 Warsaw,
d) in the "cash on delivery" option.
5. If an Order is made and a payment option other than cash on delivery is selected and the payment for that Order is not credited within 3 (three) days, the Order shall be cancelled. During three (3) working days from the completion of the Order, if the payment is not credited, the Customer will be receiving an e-mail reminders to make the payment.
6. The release of the Order shall take place at the time specified in the confirmation of the Order and accepted in advance by the Customer, but no later than within 30 (thirty) days from the date of conclusion of the contract. On the product page, the Store shall specify the expected shipping time of the Order.
1. Store undertakes to issue a gift voucher to the person who purchased it and to accept payments made with such voucher for Products purchased by the voucher holder in the Store's online store.
2. Issuance of the gift voucher to the purchaser shall be made electronically or on paper by providing an activation code to be used for purchases or by mailing the voucher to the address indicated by the purchaser or the address indicated on the shipping form.
3. The form of issue shall be chosen by the purchaser purchasing the voucher. The store stipulates that the shipping option of the voucher may be subject to an additional charge, which is announced on the website when placing the Order for the voucher.
4. To purchase a gift voucher, the customer selects the nominal value of the voucher on the Store's website and adds it to the shopping cart and decides in which form the voucher is to be issued (shipping or electronic). The rest of the purchase process is analogous to the purchase of other Products from the Store website.
5. After payment, the Store will send the activation code for the voucher to the e-mail specified by the purchaser within 1 business day at the latest, and or - if the purchaser has chosen the shipping option - the Store will additionally mail - within 2 business days have the gift voucher delivered to the address specified by the purchaser, using the services of a courier company.
6. Payment for a gift voucher may not be made with another gift voucher.
7. The voucher may be used only for the purchase of Goods in the Store and is not exchangeable for cash (in whole or in part),
8. Voucher shall not be returned to the Store.
9. Voucher may be used by the purchaser or any other person who is in its legal possession, i.e. "bearer voucher".
10. The holder of a gift voucher is entitled to use it within its validity period. The expiration date of a gift voucher is one (1) year from the date of purchase and reflected on the gift voucher issued. The expiration date of the voucher is also communicated on the voucher purchase page.
11. Failure to use a gift voucher in accordance with its expiration date shall be tantamount to the expiration of the gift voucher and loss of the funds contained therein.
12. The purchase of a gift voucher (so-called single-purpose voucher) shall constitute a sale subject to value added tax (VAT). The corresponding sales document is issued to the purchaser at the time of purchase of the voucher, and the use of the voucher itself (purchase of products in payment with the voucher) is not subject to value added tax (VAT).
13. Each voucher is equipped with a unique activation code registered in the system of the Store.
14. To use the voucher, you must enter the voucher code in the indicated space in the order summary when ordering the product(s) and activate the voucher by confirming with the button. This will recalculate the order. After recalculation, you should keep the further ordering process. The voucher allows for a single payment.
15. When the price of the product(s) that the voucher holder wishes to purchase is higher than the amount remaining on the gift voucher, he/she is obligated to pay the difference in the price of the product(s) in the manner provided by the Store on the website.
16. Store shall not be responsible for loss and/or damage to the gift certificate by the purchaser/holder and shall not issue duplicates.
17. Store reserves the right to refuse to provide sales of products on the basis of gift vouchers that are illegible, damaged, or in any other way raise doubts about their authenticity. In such a case, the gift voucher is invalidated and the funds are forfeited.
§ 7 COMPLAINTS
1. Store is obliged to issue the goods without defects and perform all services in accordance with the concluded agreement.
2. Goods are in accordance with the contract if, in particular, their conformity with the contract remains:
a) description, type, quantity, quality, completeness and functionality, and with respect to Goods with digital elements - also compatibility, interoperability and availability of updates;
b) suitability for the specific purpose for which it is needed by the Consumer, which the Consumer notified the Seller at the latest at the conclusion of the Sales Contract and which the Seller accepted.
3. In addition, the Goods, to be considered in conformity with the contract, must:
1) be suitable for the purposes for which Goods of this kind are usually used, taking into account applicable laws, technical standards or good practices;
2) appear in such quantity and have such characteristics, including durability and safety, and, with respect to Goods with digital elements, also functionality and compatibility, as are typical for Goods of this kind and which the Consumer may reasonably expect, taking into account the nature of the Goods,
3) be delivered with packaging, accessories and instructions that the Consumer may reasonably expect to be provided;
4) be of the same quality as the sample or design that the Store made available to the Consumer before the conclusion of the contract, and correspond to the description of such sample or design.
4. Shop shall not be liable for non-conformity of the Goods with the contract of sale if the Consumer, has been expressly informed that a specific feature of the Goods deviates from the requirements for conformity with the contract specified above and has accepted the lack of a specific feature of the Goods.
5. Shop shall be liable for non-compliance of the Goods with the contract resulting from improper installation of the Goods if:
a) it was carried out by the Store or under its responsibility;
b) improper installation carried out by the Consumer was due to errors in the instructions provided by the Seller or a third party (in the case of Goods with digital components).
6. In the event that the delivered Goods are found to be defective, the Customer may, at his choice, exercise his warranty rights, if a warranty has been granted, and his warranty rights from the Store. Warranty rights and warranty rights are independent of each other.
7. If the delivered product or provided services are found to be defective, the Customer may file a complaint and inform the Store about the observed irregularities, document the irregularities in order to verify the objections and indicate whether he or she demands repair, replacement of the Goods with new ones. A complaint can be submitted electronically or in writing to the address of the Store.
8. For contracts concluded with Consumers and Entrepreneurs with consumer rights, the Seller shall be liable under warranty and/or contractual liability for services rendered. It is excluded in relation to the Customer with other status.
9. Store will immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint, take a position on the complaint and inform the Customer of further proceedings. The Shop will immediately notify the complainant of the result of the complaint in writing or by e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the complaint.
10. In the first instance, the Consumer may request the Shop to repair or replace the Goods with new ones.
11. If the Store:
• refused to repair or replace the Goods, or failed to bring them into conformity with the contract;
• defect exists despite attempts to remove it;
• defect in the Goods is too significant for the Goods to be repaired;
• Store has stated to the Customer or the circumstances indicate that it will not be possible to bring the Goods into conformity with the contract within a reasonable time or without excessive cost.
In such a case, the customer may demand either a price reduction or cancellation of the contract.
12. Transport of advertised Products under warranty shall be at the expense of the Store through the shipping method indicated by the Store. The Store does not accept shipments sent back cash on delivery. In some cases, it is not necessary to send the advertised Product, and the Seller may stop at the inspection of photos provided by the Consumer or Entrepreneur of the consumer's entitlements, which will be informed to the Consumer upon receipt of the complaint.
13. If the choice to withdraw from the contract has been made, all payments made by the Customer, including delivery costs, will be returned to him immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date of informing the Customer about the positive processing of the complaint by the Store. Refund of payments made by payment card or electronic transfer shall be made to the bank account from which the payment was made, unless the Customer expressly submits before the refund another refund instruction that does not generate additional costs for him.
14. The claimed product should be delivered together with the Complaint Form to the address: Swojska 3a/5 Street, 60-592 Poznań.
15. The customer is obliged to check the condition of the packaging at the time of receipt of the shipment. If the package bears signs of damage, do not accept the shipment and in the presence of the courier draw up a damage protocol and immediately notify the Store of this fact.
16. Consideration of complaints about mechanical damage to the shipment caused during transport is possible only after the prior preparation and sending of a damage protocol signed by the recipient and the provider of the shipment to the address of the Store.
17. In the event of a dispute between the Store and the Customer as to the legitimacy of the refusal to consider a complaint, the Customer, being a Consumer, has the right to use out-of-court means of complaint processing and claim investigation. The customer may use mediation or amicable courts by providing the institution before which the proceedings will be held with an appropriate form - a request for mediation or a request for consideration of the case before an amicable court. A list of sample institutions with contact information is available at www.uokik.gov.pl. In addition, at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr the Consumer has access to the settlement of consumer disputes electronically through the EU online platform (ODR platform). Such right is not available to the Entrepreneur with consumer rights.
§ 8 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. Customer who is a Consumer or an Entrepreneur with the rights of a Consumer, may withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the shipment. He should then make a statement of withdrawal from the contract and return the Goods to the Store. To submit a statement of withdrawal, you can use the withdrawal form included in the appendix to the Regulations. The deadline is considered to have been met if the Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights sends a statement of withdrawal in writing to the Seller's address or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than on the last day of the 14-day period. The Seller, upon receipt of the statement of withdrawal in electronic form to the above-mentioned e-mail or postal address, will immediately confirm its receipt by sending information to the withdrawing party's e-mail address. Statement of withdrawal from the contract submitted after the above-mentioned period has no legal effect.
2. Goods should be returned in an unaltered and complete condition, without traces of use, unless the change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management, i.e. the Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights should deal with the Goods with a view to the necessity of their possible subsequent return. He shall be liable for the diminution in the value of the Goods resulting from the use of the Goods beyond what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods. If the returned Goods are incomplete or bear traces of use beyond the ordinary management of the thing, the Shop reserves the right to refuse to accept the shipment or reduce the returned amount by the equivalent of the damaged goods, at the Shop's discretion.
3. The right of the Consumer or Entrepreneur of the consumer's right to withdraw from the contract shall not apply if the subject of the Order, among other things, is a contract:
• for the provision of services for which the consumer is liable to pay the price, where the trader has performed the service in full with the express and prior consent of the consumer, who was informed before the start of the service that after the performance by the trader he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract, and has accepted it;
• in which the subject of the provision is goods that are not prefabricated, produced to the consumer's specifications or serving to meet his individualized needs;
• in which the subject of the performance is goods that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably combined with other things;
• in which the subject of performance is goods delivered in sealed packaging that cannot be returned after opening for health or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
4. Returned Goods should be sent back within 14 days of withdrawal from the contract at the latest, together with a statement of withdrawal to the address of the Store's warehouse, i.e. Swojska 3a/5 Street, 60-592 Poznań. The Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights shall bear only direct costs of returning the Product to the Store (return costs).
5. In the case of withdrawal from the contract, all payments made by the Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights, including delivery costs, will be transferred to the Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Shop of the statement of withdrawal from the contract.
6. Reimbursement of payments made by payment card or electronic transfer shall be made to the bank account from which the payment was made, unless the Customer expressly submits before reimbursement another instruction for reimbursement that does not generate additional costs for him (for example, in the statement of withdrawal).
7. Store may withhold reimbursement of payments received from the Buyer until the ordered goods are received back from the Buyer or the Buyer provides proof of their return, whichever event occurs first.
§ 9 PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Provisions for the protection of customers' personal data by the Seller are contained in the Privacy and Cookies Policy posted on the Store's website.
§ 10 FINAL PROVISIONS
1. For each Product sold by the Store, a VAT invoice or other settlement document in accordance with applicable tax regulations is issued. The VAT invoice is delivered electronically to the e-mail address provided by the Customer or in traditional form together with the delivery of the goods. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions shall at the same time constitute consent to send invoices in electronic form.
2. The applicable law is Polish law. Disputes arising between the Customer and the Seller shall be resolved by the court having jurisdiction over the Seller's registered office, with the proviso that with respect to Consumers, such disputes shall be resolved before the court having jurisdiction according to the provisions of civil procedure. These Regulations are subject to the provisions of Polish law and will be interpreted in accordance with them. These Terms and Conditions do not limit any of the consumer's rights to protection that you may be entitled to under the mandatory provisions of law in your country of residence.
3. Seller reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions. The Seller will notify registered Customers of the change in the Regulations by e-mail with the right to terminate the contract within 14 days. Amendments to the Terms and Conditions become effective 14 days after notification. Orders placed before the effective date of the amendments to these Regulations are executed on the basis of the provisions in force on the date of placing the Order.