1. Direct exchange of products is not possible.
In MAGDA MATYJA store, the exchange consists in returning the selected product and placing a separate order for a new product.
1. Customer who is a Consumer or an Entrepreneur with the rights of a Consumer, may withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the shipment. He should then make a statement of withdrawal from the contract and return the Goods to the Store. To submit a statement of withdrawal, you can use the withdrawal form included in the appendix to the Regulations. The deadline is considered to have been met if the Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights sends a statement of withdrawal in writing to the Seller's address or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than on the last day of the 14-day period. The Seller, upon receipt of the statement of withdrawal in electronic form to the above-mentioned e-mail or postal address, will immediately confirm its receipt by sending information to the withdrawing party's e-mail address. Statement of withdrawal from the contract submitted after the above-mentioned period has no legal effect.
2. Goods should be returned in an unaltered and complete condition, without traces of use, unless the change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management, i.e. the Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights should deal with the Goods with a view to the necessity of their possible subsequent return. He shall be liable for the diminution in the value of the Goods resulting from the use of the Goods beyond what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods. If the returned Goods are incomplete or bear traces of use beyond the ordinary management of the thing, the Shop reserves the right to refuse to accept the shipment or reduce the returned amount by the equivalent of the damaged goods, at the Shop's discretion.
3. The right of the Consumer or Entrepreneur of the consumer's right to withdraw from the contract shall not apply if the subject of the Order, among other things, is a contract:
• for the provision of services for which the consumer is liable to pay the price, where the trader has performed the service in full with the express and prior consent of the consumer, who was informed before the start of the service that after the performance by the trader he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract, and has accepted it;
• in which the subject of the provision is goods that are not prefabricated, produced to the consumer's specifications or serving to meet his individualized needs;
• in which the subject of the performance is goods that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably combined with other things;
• in which the subject of performance is goods delivered in sealed packaging that cannot be returned after opening for health or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
4. Returned Goods should be sent back within 14 days of withdrawal from the contract at the latest, together with a statement of withdrawal to the address of the Store's warehouse, i.e. Swojska 3a/5 Street, 60-592 Poznań. The Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights shall bear only direct costs of returning the Product to the Store (return costs).
5. In the case of withdrawal from the contract, all payments made by the Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights, including delivery costs, will be transferred to the Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Shop of the statement of withdrawal from the contract.
6. Reimbursement of payments made by payment card or electronic transfer shall be made to the bank account from which the payment was made, unless the Customer expressly submits before reimbursement another instruction for reimbursement that does not generate additional costs for him (for example, in the statement of withdrawal).
7. Store may withhold reimbursement of payments received from the Buyer until the ordered goods are received back from the Buyer or the Buyer provides proof of their return, whichever event occurs first.
Withdrawal form: Download